Year In Review: Top 20 Indoor Air Quality and Mold Blogs In 2017!
Since then, our website had nearly 47,000 page views largely in part because of the many articles we have published to ensure that people understand indoor air quality issues.
Reflecting on the past year and looking forward to serving you in 2018, listed below are the top 20 articles by readership during 2017.
Top 20 Blogs Of 2017
- Top 10 Reasons To Be Concerned About Mold?: This article lists the top 10 reasons you need to be aware of mold. Pay particular attention to #1, #4, and #7. Learn more!
- 3 Reasons Bleach Not Recommended For Mold Removal!: Does bleach work on mold? This article explains why mold grows and the top 3 reasons why bleach is not effective on mold. Learn more!
- Famous Celebrities Who Battled Mold!: Several high profile celebrities have been impacted by mold. Listed in this article are 12 prominent celebrities that have battled mold. Learn more!
- Is Mold Dangerous To Pregnant Women and Infants?: This article explores the possible link between mold and miscarriage, SIDS, asthma, and pulmonary hemorrhage. Learn more!
- Top 3 Reasons Your Crawlspace Has Mold!: Why Does My Crawlspace Have Mold? This article explains why your crawlspace is humid, why this leads to mold and how you can fix the problem! Learn more!
- Could Mold Be The Cause Of ME/CFS?: Does mold cause Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)? Research suggests there is a link between mold, mycotoxins, and ME/CFS. Learn more!
- What Is A Mold Dog?: Why Is Man’s Best Friend Able To Sniff Out Mold? The purpose of this article is to explain the benefits that mold dogs offer to consumers concerned about mold. Learn more!
- Can Mold Cause MS?: What impact does mold have on the myelin sheath? This article explores the possible links between mold and Multiple Sclerosis. Learn more!
- Can Mold Grow In My Air Conditioner?: Did you know that your air conditioner can be a source of mold? This article explains why and what you can do to prevent this. Learn more!
- Why Does My Crawlspace Need A Vapor Barrier?: When your crawlspace is encapsulated, a vapor barrier is installed. This article explains why this is so important. Learn more!
- Help, I Have Mold In My Apartment!: If you find mold in your apartment and are not sure what you can do, this article provides you with some tips on how to proceed. Learn more!
- What Is Black Mold?: We often hear about black mold in the media. This article explains what black mold is and the potential health risks. Learn more!
- Top 34 Articles On Mold!: The Ultimate Mold Education Resource! Links to 34 articles on mold facts, black mold, mold and health, water damage and mold, mold prevention and mold removal! Learn more!
- Is Mold A Concern In The Winter?: Mold is a concern during every season, including the winter. This article explains, providing you with 25 tips to prevent mold in your home during the winter. Learn more!
- Why Does Mold Grow In My Attic?: This article lists and explains the top 4 reasons why mold will grow in your attic and how you can prevent this from happening. Learn more!
- 9 Hidden Dangers In Your Home!: This article provides you with tips to ensure you can keep your insurance premiums in check by identifying these 9 potential dangers and addressing them. Learn more!
- Why Do People Get Sick From Mold?: Why do some people get sick from mold while other’s do not? The answer is based on your genetics. Learn more!
- Why Does My Crawlspace Impact Indoor Air Quality?: This article explains what you will find in your crawlspace, 4 clues you have issues, and the top 5 ways your crawlspace affects your home. Learn more!
- 5 Tips To Prevent Water Damage On Vacation!: Prevent water damage to your Central Illinois or Eastern Iowa area home while you’re away for vacation with these 5 tips! Learn more!
- Top 15 FAQs About Water Damage Restoration!: Got questions about water damage? This article answers the top 15 questions. Pay particular attention to questions 1, 2, 4, and 15! Learn more!
Got Mold or Indoor Air Quality Questions?
Indoor Air Quality Professionals has more than three decades of experience working on indoor air quality issues.
We are experts at detecting and removing mold.
Services we offer include Mold inspection, Mold Testing, Mold Consulting, Mold Remediation, K9 Mold detection, Water Mitigation, Commercial and Residential Duct cleaning and Indoor air quality products.
Indoor Environmental Professionals provides services throughout Central Illinois and Eastern Iowa including: Champaign, Bloomington, Normal, Pontiac, LaSalle, Peru, Decatur, Lincoln, Springfield, Peoria, Pekin, Galesburg, Quad Cities, East Moline, Moline, Rock Island, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Davenport, Iowa.
If you have any indoor air quality concerns, please call us, 309-670-6653 or send us an e-mail. We look forward to serving you! 🙂
— Mike Lanius (@MoldHelp1) January 8, 2018