Mold Inspection and Mold Remediation
- Residential mold removal cleaning specifications
- Commercial Mold Removal
- Mold remediation project management and project oversight
- Crawlspace mold removal and encapsulation
- Pre and Post remediation mold testing & clearance
- Residential mold evaluations (Reports include detailed information and photos)
- Limited mold evaluations (Provides an evaluation of a specific area)
- Mold Testing and interpretation of laboratory results
- Mold consultations
- Mold detection dog inspections
- Environmental cleaning specifications
- Certificates of completion
- Allergen testing
- Residential home inspections
- Thermal Imaging
Get the professional advice you and your family deserves. Our certified mold inspectors are qualified to provide you with a thorough assessment of mold issues large or small. If a mold problem is identified we will create a professional cleaning specification designed to clean up the current mold problem. We provide our clients with a clear interpretation of laboratory results (not just a page with a bunch of mold species and numbers).
When a mold problem is discovered don’t allow your property or the health of you and your family be put at risk. Indoor Environmental Professionals staff are trained and experienced to address all aspects of a Mold Remediation. When cleaning up a mold problem it is important to choose a company that knows how to properly handle all aspects of the clean up. Mold Remediation is one of our primary services. It is not a sideline business it’s what we do!
During a mold remediation project, it is critical to identify the initial cause and correct all moisture and moisture intrusion issues. Mold spores can be a health concern for most people and that’s why Indoor Environmental Professionals utilize special HEPA filter air scrubbing machines on every Mold Remediation project. These HEPA filtered air scrubbers are designed to capture and collect mold spores that are in the indoor environment.
Indoor Environmental Professionals has a Council Certified Mold Remediation Supervisor (CMRS) on staff. So if you are faced with a mold problem call Indoor Environmental Professionals @ 309-670-MOLD (6653).
Indoor Environmental Professionals—your qualified and experienced mold investigation company, proudly servicing the state of Illinois, including Peoria, Pekin, Bloomington, Normal, Champaign, Springfield Illinois and the Quad Cities.