WHY A MOLD DOG?
Indoor Environmental Professionals consider our mold detection dogs to be one of our most effective tools in our arsenal for discovering and confirming the presence of mold growth in the indoor environment.
When our clients elect to utilize a trained Mold Detection Dog in the mold inspection process, it provides them with an additional tool that aids our Certified Mold Inspectors to locate and detect mold growth in the indoor environment.
Our detection Dogs are amazing animals!
Ivory the Mold Dog loves going to work and doing the job she has been trained to do!
Ivory always beats us to the van when we ask her if she is ready to go to work.
Ivory the mold dog has an incredible ability to discover hidden reservoirs of mold growth.
Our clients often elect to utilize Ivory’s skills to give our Council Certified Microbial Inspector (CRMI) on the spot confirmation that the substance he is visually looking at is indeed mold.
Using a mold detection dog often saves our customers money and provides them with a more effective and comprehensive mold inspection of the property in question.
WHY USE A MOLD DOG?
- Less Expensive. Mold dogs generate quick, accurate field results.
- Cutting Edge Technology. The “nose” is powerful, cutting-edge technology that improves the accuracy of the inspector.
- Proven and Trusted. Man’s best friend has been used for years for arson, drug and bomb detection. In Europe, dogs have been used to detect mold for more than 20 years.
- Dogs are Honest. Dogs are trained to work for food and love…and NOT for profits.
- Greater Peace of Mind. Research supports that if the dog finds mold, there is a high statistical probability you should investigate further. If the detection dog doesn’t find mold, then you can know with greater certainty that your home, office or school is safe from mold.
- Hard Workers. In Germany, government authorities have found that a typical office building search of approximately 200 rooms can take one dog eight hours to complete.
- Effective Problem Solvers. For realtors concerned about escrow time lines, Mold Dogs can quickly and more accurately inspect a home, which gives both parties the feedback they need to quickly and effectively resolve issues.